City List – Prohibited Items, Delhi Metro
Delhi by list.
[Text and photos by Mayank Austen Soofi]
According to the Delhi Metro Railway (Prohibition of Carriage of Large-sized Luggage, Carriage of Offensive and Dangerous Goods in the Metro Railway, Travelling of Persons Suffering From Infectious and Contagious Diseases in the Metro Railway and Value, Period of Validity and Such Other Particulars Indicated in the Ticket Issued by the Metro Railway), Rules, 2002, the commuters are prohibited from carrying 20 items while traveling in the metro train.
1. No goods other than a small baggage containing personal belongings not exceeding 60 cm * 45 cm * 25 cm in size and 45 kg in weight
2. Explosive substances, which possess risk of explosion, or fire, or both
3. Gases, compressed, liquefied, or dissolved under pressure
4. Petroleum and other inflammable liquids
5. Inflammable solids
6. Oxidising substances
7. Poisonous (toxic) substances
8. Acids and other corrosives
9. Radioactive substances
10. Blood, dried
12. Carcasses of dead animals
13. Bones, excluding bleached and cleaned bones
14. Manure of any kind
15. Rags, including oily rags
16. Any decayed animal or vegetable matter
17. Human ashes
18. Human skeleton
19. Parts of human body
20. Any other article declared as dangerous or offensive material by the metro railway administration from time to time
Check your pockets
In addition to those , you are NOT supposed to click pictures inside the Delhi Metro ! You flagrantly disregarded that one, Mayank.
P.S. Yellow line has the hottest guys. Violet line is a disaster.
Who carries parts of human body anyway? 😮
Comments are closed.